2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
Uline's Human Resources department works hard to find the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support our employees once they're here.
As a Uline HR Coordinator, you will provide support to our recruiters and ensure candidates are properly scheduled for interviews. You will also maintain candidate files and assist with key components of our hiring process. As Uline continues to grow, so does our need to attract qualified talent. You will be the main contact to ensure Uline employment candidates have an efficient, positive interview experience.
The ideal candidate will have human resources experience, be adept with an applicant tracking system and can professionally handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates interviewing at Uline's Corporate Office.
- Administer pre-employment assessments.
- Maintain accurate candidate files throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate candidate information and schedule updates to interview teams, including members of management and senior leadership.
- Participate in the onboarding process – sending new hire information and completing pre-employment screening items and internal new hire documentation.
- Complete weekly recruiting summary report.
- Provide administrative support to the corporate recruiters and the HR department as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of Uline's Buddy Program and various HR projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience in a human resources or office environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Lotus Notes preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills a must.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.