Inventory Systems Manager
Inventory Systems Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a passionate and detailed team player with great work ethic to join our Purchasing team as an Inventory Systems Manager.
In this role, you will represent the Purchasing department in the design and implementation of Uline's new inventory management system. You will interact with other departments along with third-party providers to ensure the new system meets all necessary requirements. The ideal candidate will have dedicated experience with demand planning and fulfillment systems, such as JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other tools.
- Act as the main purchasing representative for implementing Uline's new inventory management system with a focus on forecasting and replenishment.
- Participate as a key member of the System Implementation team, acting as liaison between Purchasing, IT, third-party service providers and all other departments within the organization.
- Play a key role in determining and explaining the system's required parameters and how they should be set for initial implementation. Once implemented, manage changes and updates when appropriate.
- Review existing instructional guides related to inventory management / purchasing functions and help generate new ones.
- Ensure system users are informed and competent in their roles and duties.
- Perform frequent audits of system parameters to verify proper setup and execution of forecasting and purchasing. May require the development or ability to "pull data" and to organize information into meaningful reporting.
- Participate in the initial training and continued education of new and existing users and in the evolution of initially under utilized system features.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years experience in purchasing, demand forecasting or related field.
- Specific experience with demand planning and fulfillment systems, such as JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other similar tools.
- Experience with large-scale implementation(s) of demand planning / inventory management systems.
- Ability to develop reports using SQL, VBA, Access, advanced Excel and other tools or programming.
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.