Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent self-starter to join our team as a Benefits Coordinator.
Uline's corporate Human Resources department is a team of 70+ professionals who work hard to find the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support our employees once they're here. The Benefits Coordinator is tasked with administering claims for workers' compensation, disability and leaves of absence. They're also responsible for distributing and explaining Uline's benefit programs to employees.
- Administer claims for workers' compensation, disability and leaves of absence.
- Coordinate with benefit vendors and Payroll department to ensure accurate payments are processed.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate benefit billing.
- Distribute and explain employee benefit programs.
- Coordinate with vendors to investigate discrepancies and provide information.
- Work with branch HR departments to respond to employee questions, investigate and resolve issues and ensure proper administration of benefits.
- Maintain employee file information.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 1 to 2 years experience in workers' compensation or disability management.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and requirements.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and HRIS systems.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.