Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join our Human Resources team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Administer claims for workers' compensation, disability and leaves of absence.
- Coordinate with benefit vendors and Payroll department to ensure accurate payments are processed.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate benefit billing.
- Distribute and explain employee benefit programs.
- Coordinate with vendors to investigate discrepancies and provide information.
- Work with branch HR departments to respond to employee questions, investigate and resolve issues and ensure proper administration of benefits.
- Maintain employee file information.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 1 to 2 years experience in workers' compensation or disability management.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and requirements.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and HRIS systems.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.