Digital Asset Librarian
Digital Asset Librarian
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Creative team as a Digital Asset Librarian.
The Digital Asset Librarian will spend most of their time working with MediaBank, Uline's digital asset management system (DAM). They will work to attach and maintain metadata tags on all image assets, ensuring that Uline's naming and metadata standards are met.
The ideal candidate will possess a Master's degree in Library and Information Science, along with prior experience in a DAM system.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion within MediaBank, Uline's digital asset management system (DAM).
- Audit assets for accurate naming and metadata, adhering to Uline's naming and metadata standards.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) preferred.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in related field, preferably managing digital collections.
- Mac OS and basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Cataloging or metadata management experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a DAM system preferred.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and MediaBank experience preferred.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.