Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Data Coordinator to join our Circulation team.
As a Data Coordinator, your task is to help maintain and improve the quality of Uline's customer database. You will contact customers to ensure our information is correct, perform research and properly categorize accounts by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code.
- Expertly maintain customer names, addresses and demographics following Uline formatting rules.
- Perform data entry into Uline systems and spreadsheets.
- Properly categorize customers by SIC code.
- Consolidate customer accounts using proper procedures and good judgement.
- Work with other departments to determine appropriate action on customer accounts.
- Communicate with customers via email and phone as necessary.
- Process returned mail and update customer accounts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated strengths in reading comprehension, written and verbal communication and typing.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.