Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
Uline is seeking a Office Administrator to join our Office team.
- Complete daily reporting and correspondences.
- Provide administrative support for management.
- Run reports, queries and prepare presentations.
- Process and monitor branch purchasing needs, such as office supplies, and maintain vendor relations.
- Plan and prepare events for the branch and corporate visitors.
- Take on special projects at the branch level and corporate requests.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.