Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Category Analyst to join our Merchandising team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Measure, track and report results of projects and initiatives.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop solutions to product quality issues.
- Run and analyze customer quotes and return reports to create weekly summaries for product teams.
- Research and gather data on industry trends and developments.
- Monitor costs and raw materials fluctuations.
- Make recommendations for improving product line decisions.
- Generate and analyze ad hoc reports and present to management.
- Work closely with other departments on pricing, purchasing, products and sales initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years marketing or analytics experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Understanding of SQL a plus.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.