Accounts Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join our Finance team.
Thursday, July 25th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above
Come talk to us about this position, see Uline's gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Create, maintain and analyze weekly and monthly accounts payable metrics and trends.
- Analyze accounts payable technology solutions and implement improvements and efficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between the Accounts Payable and IT departments.
- Provide technology support to the department and resolve issues. Coordinate and perform system testing.
- Create, maintain and analyze audits of Accounts Payable operations.
- Work collaboratively with management and trainer to improve operations.
- Execute special or ad hoc projects as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Oracle and ImageNow / Perceptive Content experience a plus.
- SQL and Access knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Detailed with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.