Corporate Content Manager
Corporate Content Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Do you think in clear and concise bullet points?
Do you write sizzling copy so hot it burns your hands?
Can you explain complex ideas so well, a 5-year-old would understand?
Uline's Corporate Content Manager is a wordsmith with a silver tongue who can jump in and out of the creative and business arenas at the drop of a hat. He or she is a mover and shaker who can expertly deliver the Uline message across all mediums while focusing on the next project.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop and execute a proactive corporate communications strategy.
- Manage internal and external branding standards, procedures and protocols. Ensure consistency in messaging across all communication channels.
- Manage and train a team of copywriters and marketing communications staff.
- Develop media materials including press releases, fact sheets, customer testimonials and contribute articles to the company-wide employee newsletter.
- Develop and coordinate corporate communications processes for employees and spokespeople, media training and internal communications.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- 10+ years corporate communications experience across multiple areas.
- In-house corporate communications experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative.
- Experience managing internal and external copywriters.
- Experience refining, managing and changing corporate positioning and messaging.
- Social media management experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Documented success leading and interacting with senior leadership.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.