Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts.
- Provide daily leadership and hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years warehouse experience, with supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation required.
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Familiarity using a Warehouse Management System preferred.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.