Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
- Provide support to Uline's Director of Product Management.
- Assist with new product development process, including product proposals.
- Assemble presentation boards.
- Generate, organize and distribute schedules, presentations, reports and notes (vendor meetings, catalog meetings, trade shows).
- Schedule and coordinate group meetings and travel plans.
- Assist in writing executive-level memos.
- Track catalog pages and website changes through Uline's production and proofing process.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Assist in other Merchandising administrative tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.