Director of IT Operations
Director of IT Operations
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Provide strategic leadership and tactical oversight in the management of people and operational resources ensuring successful delivery of IT services.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members or peers; ensure collaboration and alignment between IT and business teams.
- Communicate to Senior Leadership on major incidents and outages.
- Provide oversight and leadership for disaster recovery activities for monitoring and automation.
- Provide technical direction and approve standards for the Desktop team.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices for the IT Operations groups.
- Run an operational organization defining service-level objectives, optimizing operational activities and driving visibility into operations through analysis, trending and measurement.
- Assess performance, develop improvement plans and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement for the IT Operations groups.
- Maintain the health of IT system environment first through ownership of the change management process, monitoring and managing incident closure and finally by directing critical incident resolution as needed.
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
- 15+ years in an IT operations role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and hands-on leadership skills a must.
- Strong and flexible team player who collaborates with other members of the team, other departments and external organizations to network, gather insights and meet the challenges of IT Operations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.