Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Provide administrative support to department managers.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons and engagements.
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal communications.
- Schedule and arrange travel as needed.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other documents.
- Support project management with tracking and dispersing documentation to team members, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- Serve as back-up to other department administrators as needed.
- Perform light analytic and query work as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient skill level and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Flexibility and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.