Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Curiosity meets passion! As a sales analyst at Uline, provide leadership with key information to ensure customer satisfaction and keep Uline’s sales reps moving forward.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Support Uline's Corporate Key Account program.
- Manage "task list," execute follow-up tasks, report completed items and request feedback or direction as needed to move projects forward.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve customer concerns.
- Assist with RFQs (request for quotation) and RFIs (request for information).
- Create business reviews for corporate key accounts upon request.
- Handle ad hoc customer reports and project management.
- Research corporate key account locations and associated sales and incentives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong analytics skillset with the ability to translate data into innovative strategies and solutions to complex problems.
- 2+ years analyst experience.
- Audit experience.
- Sales department experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Able to approach tasks with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.