IT Applications Administrator
IT Applications Administrator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
or at our recruiting office in downtown Milwaukee.
Visit uline.jobs for event dates and details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop and support packaged applications related to Customer Communication Management, Workforce Management and Customer Service processes.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each application package.
- Document technical specifications, run books and other requirements to support each application.
- Administer the packaged applications, including design and configuration.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations and customer components between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3+ years experience supporting packaged applications.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, and Data Modeling.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language.
- Working knowledge of VBScript or PowerShell is a plus.
- Experience with OpenText Exstream or NICE WFM is a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.