IT Applications Administrator
IT Applications Administrator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop and support packaged applications related to Customer Communication Management, Workforce Management and Customer Service processes.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each application package.
- Document technical specifications, run books and other requirements to support each application.
- Administer the packaged applications, including design and configuration.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations and customer components between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3+ years experience supporting packaged applications.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS, and Data Modeling.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language.
- Working knowledge of VBScript or PowerShell is a plus.
- Experience with OpenText Exstream or NICE WFM is a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.