eCommerce Business Analyst
eCommerce Business Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze customer comments to identify website issues or recommend enhancements.
- Document small to medium website enhancements and/or assist other analysts on larger projects.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Web Development teams to validate web enhancements.
- Effectively coordinate projects with inter-departmental resources.
- Work with the User Experience team to develop concepts that address website usability and best practices.
- Conduct competitor research and review web analytics to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and meet business objectives.
- Maintain documentation and perform weekly reporting tasks.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience, preferably in e-commerce.
- Proficient in Excel. Experience in Access, SQL or HTML a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.