Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design for multiple brands outside of Uline’s primary business, from designing brochures for an upscale shop and athletic club to creating show posters for a local theater to designing business invitations for special Uline events.
- Assist in developing concepts for a wide-range of projects, including ads, direct mail campaigns, menus, concert posters, e-mail campaigns, social media postings, web banners and package design.
- Create new design and photo concepts, maintaining a unified look across print and web pieces.
- Collaborate with the Photography team to develop new image concepts.
- Interact with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in graphic design in a creative environment.
- Understanding of design principles in both print and digital formats.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS coding, as well as responsive web design on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat using macOS.
- Shopify experience a plus.
- Experience working within a digital asset management workflow a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.