Director of Finance - Sales
Director of Finance - Sales
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, we treat reports as more than pieces of paper. They’re blueprints for future success. We seek a Director of Finance - Sales to interpret and use them to help our Sales team of over 350 professionals across North America operate at peak performance.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Responsible for reporting financial metrics within the Sales department.
- Manage pricing / margin targets and incentives. Work with Sales team to ensure goals are met.
- Monitor sales activity and performance reports, including visit metrics, territory sales goals and other indicators.
- Work closely and coordinate feedback with the National Sales Directors, Corp Sales Operations and Branch sales teams.
- Oversee Sales department financial reports, including expenses, budgets and audits.
- Monitor pay bands and salary market data to support the Compensation process.
- Assist with other financial functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree along with 10+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience working with a sales organization preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Access.
- Must be well organized and detail orientated
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to travel to branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.