700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's 2018, 2019 and 2020 #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley!
Our Warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment.
- Log and audit maintenance records.
- Responsible for over 2,000 capital assets.
- Exercise and enforce all safety standards.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors.
- Effectively communicate root cause for all equipment downtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- 5+ years experience with PLCs, automated conveyors, material handling equipment, asset management and automated wrapper technology, including maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.