Advertising Campaign Manager
Advertising Campaign Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Assist in developing advertising plans and events to attract new buyers and improve retention of existing customers.
- Collaborate with internal partners including Creative and International Marketing teams to ensure advertising matches business needs and is on-brand.
- Facilitate relationships with external partners including agencies and publishers in efforts to support day-to-day operations of advertising campaigns.
- Create and maintain advertising calendars along with executing scheduled campaigns. Execution includes trafficking of ads, maintaining database of ad details and auditing live ads versus planned.
- Manage and report on campaign expenses by auditing and approving invoices, tracking expenses and maintaining an annual budget.
- Recommend campaign performance improvement opportunities and adjustments in a high-paced environment with a focus on business strategy, budget and ROI.
- Audit data, trends and processes as well as competitors as they relate to campaigns and industry news to leverage insight for future campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- 3+ years experience in an advertising or direct marketing environment; multi-channel and / or subject matter expert in single channel.
- Agency and / or media buying experience a plus.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.