12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Analyze complex data and identify meaningful trends and actionable opportunities across customer service and the business.
- Pull and decipher relevant information from sources including AS400, SQL databases, phone systems, relational databases and scheduling software.
- Meet regularly with management to help identify and implement operational improvements.
- Develop roadmaps to increase workflow and process efficiency using key insights.
- Create and perform MS SQL queries for a variety of daily, weekly and monthly performance statistical reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years analyst experience.
- Experience collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating abundant information.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel, Word and SQL (creation / use of queries, pivot tables, forms, reports, imports and exports).
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.